Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Tomato deluge

On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 18:50:18 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, October 10, 2014 6:45:23 PM UTC-7, slow eddy showed why I completely own and control him. :)

How did you do that, Jon? By rolling over and playing dead? Don't
worry, I won't bite you. I never eat tainted meat.

'Time for more Banquer follies!:

"The program is a buggy, overpriced under performing, POS that is a
tribute to Bill Gibbs enormous ego" - Jon Banquer -

"Love those GibbsCAM Machining Markers! Great idea" - Jon Banquer -

Hahahahaho.....!!

(my favorite, for obvious reasons...):

[Jon Banquer replying to Ed Huntress]:
Ed,
The newsgroup badly needs someone who is as articulate as you are.
Keep me on my toes and correct me where ever you think it's
appropriate,as I respect what you have to say based on what you have
already posted. I will certainly take the time to think about whatever
correction, advice, etc. you post. - Jon Banquer - Jun 23, 2002
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....I/t2qa5vNd-rQJ
You bettcha, Jon!

[anonymous poster]

OMFG that was hilarious!

Next episode, we'll reflect on some of Jon's most hilarious flip-flops
on software and companies, in which it's obvious he never knew what he
was talking about from the get-go.

--
Ed Huntress