Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tomato deluge

On 10/10/2014 4:08 PM, wrote:
On Friday, October 10, 2014 11:26:07 AM UTC-4, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 10/10/2014 5:40 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

On Thu, 9 Oct 2014 20:47:01 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

wrote:

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 7:53:10 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to show why why I'm easily able to control him:

Ramblings of a pompous, blowhard snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Then why do you keep responding, Jon?

This is the only human interaction that Jon gets. He's like a dog that

prefers getting a beating than being ignored. But, even his tormentors...

Whoa, whoa, wait a minute, now. What's this, Tom? 'You accidentally claiming

that you are tormenting Jon?

Let me tell you something. Not only is Jon a trusted and accomplished

professional with an excellent work history in the manufacturing field,

he's one of the very, very few people around who actually try to encourage

others here to do the same.

Now, you on the other hand? How do you explain why you are here?

Wow! Good sockpuppeting dude!