Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default Maintenance Free Battery!

On 10/10/14, 6:58 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

If the battery is maint free, doesn't that mean
you put it in your machine, and don't need the
charger and volt check every few hours? Seems
like a lot of attention and action (maint) for
a maint free battery. Did I miss some thing?

Now I see why they quit labeling them maintenance free. Some consumers
took it literally. Good for sales, bad for a brand's reputation.

I suppose I put meter probes on the terminals every 1500-3000 hours. It
will probably be down, and I'll probably charge it.