Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some Useful FACTS About Global Warming and Climate Change

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 06:39:18 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Luckily for us, it's easier for them to translate wildly fantastic
ideas into images and dialog. I'm having fun watching the DVDs from
Marvel Comics. Iron Man, Thor, & Agents of Shield are all just
great
fun, while being wonderful escapes from the daily grind.

Then again, those concepts are a bit easier to grok and script than
the war days of Stalingrad.

I watch Shield too, but there's no way I could confuse their CGI FX
with reality, while I could with a "dramatized" history movie.

If you think historical films in the old days were different:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Birth_of_a_Nation