Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Shed Question

"Casper" wrote in message

I am getting ready to replace the wood doors on my shed. I am going
with the same materials, except I am chainging the hinges.

I am replacing this style hinge (not exact match but close)...
http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Hardwa...anley+t+hinges

With this style hinge (looks like photo)...
http://www.amazon.com/Stanley-Nation...words=t+hinges

Instead of screwing the hinges in place, I plan to bolt them in place.
Currently there are three hinges on each of the two doors, which
brings up a question ... Can I go with two hinges or do I still need
three per door?

It depends. How big - and heavy - are the doors?

--

dadiOH