Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tomato deluge

On 10/10/2014 5:40 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 9 Oct 2014 20:47:01 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, October 9, 2014 7:53:10 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to show why why I'm easily able to control him:

Ramblings of a pompous, blowhard snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Then why do you keep responding, Jon?

This is the only human interaction that Jon gets. He's like a dog that
prefers getting a beating than being ignored. But, even his tormentors
get bored quickly.

Next year I think my tomato patch will have a billion volunteers. The
dogs have a taste for the cherry variety and have spread digested and
undigested fruit everywhere. We just dried a big bunch and that turned
out well. Not all the optimal varieties for drying but... And, have
developed a good recipe for tomato/onion pie!