Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Tomato deluge

On 2014-10-08, Tom Gardner wrote:

For the first time in years I have a bumper crop of tomatoes. The past

three years I had to actually buy some! From grape to heirloom monsters

they have overrun the courtyard like ISIS at a Synagog. At much as we

eat only puts a dent in the crop from only 5 plants. Two of these

plants are 8' by 8'. I've skinned and boiled down at least 3 gallons of

puree and froze the product for future use in soups, sauces, pies, etc.

I soon will have another bushel of fruit to contend with. The

neighbors don't want any more, any ideas?

Find some way to turn them into lubricant -- or Bio-Diesel. :-)

No, that's too much of a political, hot-button "Washington-ish" issue. I think he should just talk to a buyer at a large grocery chain and send them there.