Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone.

In article ,
Chris French wrote:
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
4G might even dispense with the FM radio fixation ;-)

*If* you have reliable 4G coverage, Dave might have but if he is
anywhere near a place where people congregate the words "reliable"
and "fast" won't apply whilst the people are present.

I'm not clear if using 4G is free? I'm on PAYG, as I simply don't use my
mobile much as a phone.

No, it's charged in the same way as3G mobile access is

Not sure I've ever used that either - is it free?

--
*Who is this General Failure chap anyway - and why is he reading my HD? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.