Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy

On Thu, 09 Oct 2014 20:40:01 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 03 Oct 2014 11:01:48 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 21:43:56 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

wrote in
:

[...]

Now Ed, I thought that if you were going to stoop to the level
of a few others in the efforts to defend the right (however
moderate or not), you'd at least be truthful.

And now you know why I killfiled Ed six or seven years ago.

Same here.

Ditto.

You killfiled me because I was defending the "right" in an untruthful
way? In other words, I'm politically too far to the right for your
tastes?

Dingbat, do you ever really read what you're responding to?

And what you said is bull****, in any case. You got ****ed off after I
refused to talk to you for months, because you actually *advocated*
threatening elected officials with guns if they wouldn't toe your
dimwitted Tea Party line. I still think you're a complete jerk for
that. You'd do better in Russia, where they better appreciate the
means of undermining democratic representation.

--
Ed Huntress