Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bartram[_2_] Chris Bartram[_2_] is offline

Default Phone.

My trusty old Nokia N95 is giving up the ghost. Doesn't appear to be the
battery - which is original.

I'm on PAYG so will have to pay full price for a replacement.

I'd like a new one with at least as good a stills camera and also an FM
radio. The rest I assume will be ok with any modern phone.

I've got a 'thing' against Apple products.

I bought my better half a Motorola Moto G SIM-free from Amazon. Not
expensive, seems to meet your needs.

Battery life better than my Samsung Galaxy S2. The Moto E

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moto-4GB-SIM...artphone-Black

is cheaper still, and still pretty good, it seems:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/05...id_smartphone/