Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd Todd is offline

Default damn that release trigger!

On 10/09/2014 04:57 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

And I would add, remove all "reason to have" laws. If
they can not prove you are a danger, then they must
be given a time limit to issue.

Agreed, "Shall Issue" should be the rule of law. If one is unfit, prove
it and deny. If you (government) can't articulate just cause to deny.
Back off.

Do we have to beg the government for a permit for
free speech? How about a permit for right not to
self incriminate? How about a permit to refuse to
quarter soldiers?

I suggest that the concept of needing a permit to
exercise a Creator Endowed right is repugnant to
the concept of freedom.

Carry openly or concealed, no permit needed.

Hi Stormin,
You are of course correct. The point that Unquestionably
is making is reality of the current situation we are
facing. Until the constitution is respected, this is a
good first thrust. Time for the good guys to use the "Slippery
Slope" for a change.

Did you see the Dredd Scott ruling I posted? Did you
see where the supremes said that if you were a real
man, you'd have to right to pack anywhere you pleased?

-T