Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default damn that squirrel

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

Bout twenty years ago, a friend of my Dad (military
vet, and good person) got tired of the squirrel. He
shot it with a rifle. Next day, same again. He gave
up after 300 squirrels. Might want to buy your grand
son a pump up air rifle, and put him on duty.

Grandson lives too far away for that and he needs a couple of more years
before he will be big enough to hold up a long gun.

I am a member of a gun club and just like to shoot. The more targets , the
better for me.

---