Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Do you have a yard and garden or grass? if not, get a couple of

plastic 5 gallon pails and grow your own.

I planted 10 tomato plants (that is all I plant) this year and just got a
few the squirrels got most of them. For some reason they left the two
cherry tomato plants alone.

Put out a trap and neighbor did also. We got rid of over a dozen of those
tomato eaters. I live in the country with about 3 acers and half of that is
woods and the neighbor next to me has several acers also, some in woods.
Set my 22 rifle and shotgun beside the basement door (walkout basement) and
have declaired war on the tomaote eaters. I have not hunted or killed any
animals in years,but am going to start on those bushey tailed rats.

I have a 5 year old grandson that loves the cherry tomatoes. He will eat
them like candy and polish off over a dozen in one sitting if you let him.

---