Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone.

In article ,
Dennis Davis wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
My trusty old Nokia N95 is giving up the ghost. Doesn't appear to
be the battery - which is original.

I'm on PAYG so will have to pay full price for a replacement.

Looks like you can still get new ones via Amazon. Priced 150 to 200
quid.

Or:

http://www.refurb-phone.com

Although the N95 was very good in its day, I'd like something that
improves on its weaker points. For example, it won't work on BT Fone - no
software. And a touch screen keypad would be easier to use than its small
keys.

Perhaps I should start from the other end since it may seem I want
something cheap.

What phone has as good a stills camera as the N95?

--
*I used up all my sick days so I called in dead

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.