Posted to uk.d-i-y
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Phone.

On 09/10/2014 12:28, Bill Taylor wrote:
On Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:09:24 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

My trusty old Nokia N95 is giving up the ghost. Doesn't appear to be the
battery - which is original.

I'm on PAYG so will have to pay full price for a replacement.

I'd like a new one with at least as good a stills camera and also an FM
radio. The rest I assume will be ok with any modern phone.

I've got a 'thing' against Apple products.

Moto G? Camera's OK and the radio works. Was £90 seems to be a bit
more now.

+1 (despite not really liking smartphones)

Moto G battery life on standby with a few calls is well over a week -
though considerably less if you enable it as a wifi hotspot or run
animated games. Screen is clear and sound is pretty good.

Needs headphones plugged in to be an FM radio.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown