Posted to alt.home.repair

Default damn that release trigger!

And I would add, remove all "reason to have" laws. If
they can not prove you are a danger, then they must
be given a time limit to issue.

Agreed, "Shall Issue" should be the rule of law. If one is unfit, prove
it and deny. If you (government) can't articulate just cause to deny.
Back off.

Do we have to beg the government for a permit for
free speech? How about a permit for right not to
self incriminate? How about a permit to refuse to
quarter soldiers?

I suggest that the concept of needing a permit to
exercise a Creator Endowed right is repugnant to
the concept of freedom.

Carry openly or concealed, no permit needed.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org