Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

On Wed, 8 Oct 2014 22:19:43 -0400, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
Agree with everything you said. Don't forget we no longer get good
vegetables and fruits in the supermarket. It is usually picked before
maturity so it can be shipped thousands of miles.

Or it has been changed so the skin is tough and there is no taste. Like the
tomatoes we get around here. Even many of the local ones are tough and not
much taste the farmers sell in the local stores.

Do you have a yard and garden or grass? if not, get a couple of
plastic 5 gallon pails and grow your own.