Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 18:48:40 -0700, Todd wrote:

Agree with everything you said. Don't forget we no longer get good
vegetables and fruits in the supermarket. It is usually picked before
maturity so it can be shipped thousands of miles.

Hi Ed,

Especially production organic. They are picked so green
they are disgusting.

Do you have a community supported farm anywhere around?

-T

Yes, and we have a local farmer's market and farm stands with
excellent produce. I don't eat watermelon in January so I avoid most
of the imported stuff with no flavor.

I also get my citrus right from Florida and the difference is
incredible. The oranges drip all over as you peel them and they are
shipped right off the vine.
www.floriadaorangeshop.com
I have two orders placed for the season.