Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tomato deluge

On 10/8/2014 9:57 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf

How's the wife beating going lately? No jury in the country would

convict her if she killed you. Hope she does! Most of us here would

finance her defense. Doesn't it register with you that you have to

change your info constantly to get off everybody's PLONK list? Have you

no shame at being universally hated? *AND---you can't spell.*

No Jew spells it that way you worthless, fat, alcoholic, lying, ****tard. Defense?

You don't have enough money to by a Happy Meal at McDonalds.

You claimed I was in your "PLONK list". You lied and I've caught you lying yet again.

You were until you spoofed it with yet another nym change, and you are
again. Why does your bloody wife not kill you? I guess you're not man
enough to try your violence on a man. Please come visit me, we'll have
a nice lunch.