Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tomato deluge

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:55:29 PM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 10/8/2014 7:26 PM, jon_banquer wrote:

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:50:03 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

For the first time in years I have a bumper crop of tomatoes. The past

three years I had to actually buy some! From grape to heirloom monsters

they have overrun the courtyard like ISIS at a Synagog. At much as we

eat only puts a dent in the crop from only 5 plants. Two of these

plants are 8' by 8'. I've skinned and boiled down at least 3 gallons of

puree and froze the product for future use in soups, sauces, pies, etc..

I soon will have another bushel of fruit to contend with. The

neighbors don't want any more, any ideas?

That would be synagogue not Synagog, you moron.

What a stupid **** you are!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/synagog

syn€¢a€¢gogue or syn€¢a€¢gog (ˈsɪn əˌgÉ’g, -ËŒgÉ”g)

n.

1. a Jewish house of worship, often having facilities for religious

instruction or serving as a community center.

2. a congregation of Jews for the purpose of religious worship.

3. Rare. the Jewish religion; Judaism.

[1125€“75; Late Latin synagÅga Greek synagÅgḗ assembly, meeting =syn-

syn- + agÅgḗ, n. use of feminine of agÅgós (adj.) gathering; see -agogue]

syn`a€¢gog€²i€¢cal (-ˈgÉ’dÊ’ ɪ kÉ™l) syn€²a€¢gog`al (-ËŒgÉ’g É™l, -ËŒgÉ” gÉ™l) adj.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cadcamcnc...-Part%20II.pdf

How's the wife beating going lately? No jury in the country would

convict her if she killed you. Hope she does! Most of us here would

finance her defense. Doesn't it register with you that you have to

change your info constantly to get off everybody's PLONK list? Have you

no shame at being universally hated? *AND---you can't spell.*

No Jew spells it that way you worthless, fat, alcoholic, lying, ****tard. Defense? You don't have enough money to by a Happy Meal at McDonalds.

You claimed I was in your "PLONK list". You lied and I've caught you lying yet again.