Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tomato deluge

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:50:03 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:
For the first time in years I have a bumper crop of tomatoes. The past

three years I had to actually buy some! From grape to heirloom monsters

they have overrun the courtyard like ISIS at a Synagog. At much as we

eat only puts a dent in the crop from only 5 plants. Two of these

plants are 8' by 8'. I've skinned and boiled down at least 3 gallons of

puree and froze the product for future use in soups, sauces, pies, etc.

I soon will have another bushel of fruit to contend with. The

neighbors don't want any more, any ideas?

That would be synagogue not Synagog, you moron.