Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default damn that Julie Bove!

nestork wrote:
'ChairMan[_6_ Wrote:
;3293393']
How about the fact that it's our Constitutional *RIGHT*
have you missed the beheadings, home invasions,
carjackings,
muggings, murders, assaults, road rage, rapes?
let me guess, you're a cast member of that show Utopia,
aren't ya?

Yes, your constitution ensure that an American citizen
without a
criminal record has the right to own a firearm.

But, don't you see that it's the handguns that cause all
the problems

you're wrong, it's not the handgun, it's the
person(criminal)that is in possession of it.
I'm not going to rehash this subject again, but you are
entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong
You really should spend some time reading the link that our
good friend Oren provided for us.
you will see just how many myths you continue to repeat.

http://www.gunfacts.info/pdfs/gun-fa...6-2-screen.pdf