Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Waterproofing product For A Cardboard Tube ?

On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 07:58:31 -0700, Unquestionably Confused
wrote:

On 10/8/2014 9:14 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

Most people don't realize that those personal safe's have an intense
amount of moisture in them in order to meet that 'prolonged exposure to
fire' requirement! That's why you found them being dumped at insane
prices everywhere for a while.

DAMHIKg But the dessicant can I placed in there manages it quite
nicely

From memory, people discovered how their little hand guns they put in
there were suddenly rusting! And some of the really cheap safe's were
actually molding their documents.

I put stuff in a "safe deposit box" at a bank only to find that some items
came up missing! I have NO idea how that's possible, nor did the bank
manager, but it DID happen.