Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Toilet Seat "Bumpers"

On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 13:50:51 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 12:34:47 -0400, Bob wrote:

Hello,

Am trying to find some replacemnt "Bumpers" for the underside of a
toilet seat.

The, more or less, rectangular ones that have press-in studs on them.
The studs are about 1-1/4 apart.

Easy to find white ones, but not colored ones like I am trying to match.

Looked at HD and Lowes, Amazon, and did some Google searches.

Anybody know of any links to whoever might sell these colored ones ?

Thanks,
Bob

How about the seat manufacturer?

Is the seat nearing need for replacement? Get a nice Kohler slow
close.

Those slow closing are nice. Don't know how I lived without it.
But if the color must match, just use the same color with which you
paint the seat.