Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fence Post Treatment

Dwight Gibb wrote:
I would like to stake deer protection around Japanese maples with
2x2" stakes, using wire strands running through them.

(At this time of year bucks in the rut like to scrape their felt off
on young trees, and doing so denude the small branches.)

My brother in Boulder CO sez this works well.

Is there a decent moisture treatment product, which does not poison
the world, which I can use for the 12" which will be in the ground.

I am not fussy - nothing is perfect - just dont want to use penta
products.

Thanks for your help!

Dwight Gibb

Mix plastic roof cement half/half with mineral spirits . Paint on heavy coat
, let dry . Plant post .

--
Snag