Silvan

Default I hate it when that happens...

The Davenports wrote:

Actually, it sounds like a great day to me...you spent some good time with
the kid. THAT in and of itself, has to be worth it!

Any excuse I can find to drag him away from that video game for awhile.

OK, so you ended up showing the boy that Dad is human after all, but that
really isn't all that bad.

Taught him some important lessons about failure too, maybe. When the dog
eats your car, you get out a block of wood and start over.

That thing might even win this year. It's almost certain to be the only
*turned* pinewood derby car on the field.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/