Silvan

Default I hate it when that happens...

Leo Lichtman wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^
I would glue a plaque in the bottom with his name, the words, "My first
bowl," and the date. You could use a jam chuck or a "doughnut" chuck to

That's a neat idea. Have him write it with resist ink and etch it onto a
brass disc.

We're going to fix the bottom with a pedestal made out of either walnut or
maple, depending on what he decides.

turning some circles at the edge. In any case, I would not leave this kid
with a failure as the result of all that you did together.

Yeah, and to add insult to injury, the dog ate his Pinewood Derby car on the
very same day.

Poor little feller...

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan