Posted to sci.electronics.repair
KenO KenO is offline

Default Samsung Smart TV Boot Information?

Hi Pat,

Will try to be more clear concerning my problem.

I have a Samsung Smart TV that does not display a screen when turn it on.

At first thought it was a problem with the power supply but when tested was OK.

Power On can be accomplished either by the set or remote.

Tried to check PC, and Video & Audio inputs but have been unable to determine how to switch to these options.

As result do not know if the problem is hardware or software?

Yes I was trying to get info on the boot process.

Did find out the OS is Linux so hope standard Linux test/repair apps can be used.

"are you asking about what the boot process does? For example, self test, then load application, then decide what to display at start, etc?"

Yes am interested in everything you mentioned.

Also have you found a Samsung Smart TV forum?

Thanks

Ken