Silvan

Default I hate it when that happens...

Chuck wrote:

Your mother (-in law?) has an X-Box?

Mother. Yeah. She's a real video game junkie. Like I used to be when I
was 14 years old. I grew out of it. She grew into it. Go figure.

Where do you live that walnut is so scarce and precious?

At this point, bowl blanks are precious because I haven't been able to
secure any suitable supplies of turning wood. All wood is precious except
for 1-2" maple branches, which I have in copious abundance.

I have a bunch of bowl blanks that Dave in Fairfax kindly sent to tide me
over until I get the wood flowing in. Not too many of them are walnut.
Walnut is also my absolute favorite wood, so I value it more than the rest
of the short supply I have.

Too bad about the bowl. I've had almost exactly the same thing
happen, and have a small collection of "coarse collanders" to attest
to it.

Coarse collanders... I like that.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan