Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Garage Door motor

On Sunday, October 5, 2014 5:36:52 PM UTC+1, asalcedo wrote:
'Dave Liquorice[_2_ Wrote:
;3292336']On Sat, 4 Oct 2014 18:09:27 +0200, asalcedo wrote:
-
It has stopped responding to the remote control or the wired switch.-

The fuse is fine. The leds seem to be fine.
No apparent faults or burnt signs.
The unit was working perfectly well, next day, when I operated it
(nobody else did before me), it just stopped responding, with no noise
or abnormal sign.
I am going to try to install a new motor myself.
Does anybody have an opinion about which brand I should purchase?
Thanks,
Antonio

Would it not be sensible to diagnose the problem first?

NT