Reyd Dorakeen

Default I hate it when that happens...

snip In order to lure my nine year old away from Grandma's house and
her X-Box,snip sounds like one lucky nine year old
snip I had some reservations about letting the boy turn my precious
walnut as his first bowl, but I weighed this against the idea of leaving
him to play that stupid video game for the rest of the day, and decided to
go ahead and let him do it.

snip If only all nine year olds were this lucky in their choice of
parents:-)

I'm going to have to buy a full-sized lathe and give him this mini sooner
rather than later, I suspect, or at least buy him his own mini. I can see
that it won't be long before we're fighting over the lathe.

thats either very generous, or very self serving of you, getting two
lathes and having a good rxcuse to do it(joking)

Reyd