Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default OT ish; Chromebook

In message , Adrian
writes
We don't have a mobile phone signal at home. We've both got Android
phones, and have almost forgotten they exist. On the rare occasions we
remember to take them with us, they're either flat or out of credit...

Ah, that makes absolute sense.

It's also the reason I like the tablets that take a couple of sims. If I
use the tablet as a tablet, it usually isn't flat, and the clamshell
mobile phone is often out of credit and low on battery.

I also might save up and buy the charts necessary to use it on the boat,
and perhaps I could set the coastguard's phone number up for quick dial.

:-)
--
Bill