Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in
message ...
On Sat, 4 Oct 2014 08:53:59 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

What we really have is achievement inequality, but admitting that
won't get you elected.

Sounds good, but what specific quantifiable and measurable
achievements are we talking about? No matter how hard they
try, the vast majority of people will never be able to play
golf as well as Tiger Woods (and if golf were not currently
a popular sport, and integrated, Tiger would be on food
stamps too).

-jsw

--
Unka' George

Specifically for that example, the achievement is getting onto the
course in some beneficial capacity, perhaps caddy or groundskeeper,
rather than distancing yourself from those evil rich golfers who owe
you a living just 'cause.