Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 1:35:35 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Saturday, October 4, 2014 2:54:54 AM UTC-7, RogerN wrote:

"jon_banquer" wrote in message

This is the first member of the GOP I've listened to in a longtime that

doesn't seem like a total joke.

Here's a total joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spVHSjWeZDo

RogerN

It's time to get big money out of politics. Both parties candidates are corrupted by it.

That's the problem. There is no way to get millionaires and billionaire heirs and heiresses out of politics other than to force mass immigration.

That will give you a strong leftist government that will have the sense to govern according to pure stats, not mob-style whim.

We need serious campaign finance reform that ends these PAC's once and for all.