Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default OT ish; Chromebook

On 04/10/2014 14:09, Adrian wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 12:59:03 +0100, Bill wrote:

Today, I would buy a phablet and check the screen resolution, bluetooth
etc., and try to check audio quality. All except the 9" are 7", which is
a bit small for some websites and a bit big as a phone.

Ta. I presume "phablet" is phone/tab cross? We've got no need for a phone
in it.

Adrian, I don't know if it *must* be a Chromebook you're after, but the
Tesco 2 Hudl 2 8.3" tablet is due out next week and it's got a good
write up in this link, £129 and Tesco vouchers thrown in.

Mebbe worth a butchers:

http://www.techradar.com/news/mobile...umours-1266787