Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy

On Thu, 02 Oct 2014 18:12:46 -0500, Ignoramus19864
wrote:

There is many ways to be pro-Israel. They all involve wishing that
Israel is a prosperous and respected country, that is militarily safe
and economically developed. But being pro-Israel does not mean
supporting just one particular Israeli faction, hating all neighbors
of Israel, being pro-war, and so on. Some people who support Israeli
hardliners, tend to imply that anyone who does not support hardliners
are anti-Israel. I find that to be distateful.

On the other hand...the Islamic world is the chief enemy of both
Israel and the Western World. There is NO question about that
factoid.

While 95% of the Islamic world is peaceful, they
support/encourage/mule for the 5% who want you, me, the Jews either
dead or as part of their Sharia world..or dead.

The enemies of the Jews back in in the 40s-70s dont hold a candle to
those enemies today. And as we have been cast as the big brother to
the Israelies....shrug

As a matter of fact..they hate the Great Satan more today than they do
the jews. Simply because we are the single greatest opponent of their
goal/desire to establish the Third Caliphate across the planet.

The Left simply has no grasp of that goal, have done all that they can
do to allow it to happen and provide propaganda support to the Islamic
talking heads. As the very same Left did to the Soviets and their
version of Communism.

Its obvious that the Left simply hates whatever political structure
they were raised in..and in their utter stupidity..will support
anything that is NOT that which they were raised under.

They simply refuse to look, refuse to think, refuse to understand that
while Democracy or our very special Constutional Republic may not be
perfect..it damned well is perfect when one looks across the world at
the rest of the "isms".

They are obviously mentally ill, or indeed traitors and should be
rounded up and disposed of via machine gun/mass graves so the thinking
people can take care of the Islamic issue that has replaced Universal
Communism after the USSR fell and China became quasi capitalistic.

Anyone note that Hong Kong wants free from mainland China? Seems as
though the failed experiment Karl Marx painted a good portion of the
planet with still isnt dead yet..though the death rattles are clear to
any who listen.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0HN03Q20141003

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke