Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Hot Air Furnace Duct Cleaning: Good Idea ?

On Friday, October 3, 2014 10:20:02 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 10/3/2014 10:08 AM, wrote:

I find a WARM MIST vaporizer to be helpful.

NOT a cold mist slinger wheel or ultrasonic

type, these CREATE dust.

Unfortunalty the warm mist vaporizer that actually

boils the water also collects all the minerals

inside itself and requires a lot of maintenance.

I don't know of a good alternative however.

Mark

In the years I did heating and AC installs,

I did see a lot of dusty ducts. So, it can

happen in forced air systems.

How's this about cold mist vaporizer creating

dust? I thought matter was neither created nor

destroyed. Is the dust dissolved in the water?

Yes, it's minerals.