Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy

On Thursday, October 2, 2014 4:12:46 PM UTC-7, Ignoramus19864 wrote:
There is many ways to be pro-Israel. They all involve wishing that

Israel is a prosperous and respected country, that is militarily safe

and economically developed. But being pro-Israel does not mean

supporting just one particular Israeli faction, hating all neighbors

of Israel, being pro-war, and so on. Some people who support Israeli

hardliners, tend to imply that anyone who does not support hardliners

are anti-Israel. I find that to be distateful.

Who is iggy responding to?

I'm suppose to guess?

I find lack of Usenet protocol to be distasteful in this case.