Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy

On Thursday, October 2, 2014 1:42:20 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy wrote:

As for stooping: One thing that any of the honest denizens of this NG

will tell you is that I don't dissemble the truth. You, on the other

hand, are ready to buy a made-up quote from a college kid who writes

for a lark. I write for a living.

slow Eddy writes worthless ad copy for a living.

slow Eddy lies frequently.

slow Eddy likes to build himself up while tearing others down. He doesn't realize how transparent he is when he's playing this sick game.

I've busted slow Eddy for lying frequently for at least a decade.

I've called slow Eddy out for being a pompous jerk for at least a decade.

slow Eddy makes excuses for those who refuse to think for themselves (iggy is an example) if they are willing to stoke his fragile ego.

slow Eddy more often than not isn't able to learn form others and frequently gives up on tasks such as forming aluminum.

slow Eddy often favors book knowledge over those with years of practical, hands on, experience that he doesn't have.

slow Eddy can best be described as a lying, blowhard that hasn't accomplished very much in his lifetime.