Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Your Thoughts On Trey Gowdy

On Thu, 2 Oct 2014 12:17:26 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 5:04:24 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 1 Oct 2014 13:15:09 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:

On Wednesday, October 1, 2014 2:45:44 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

This is the first member of the GOP I've listened

to in a longtime that doesn't seem like a total joke.

Well sadly jon, there are no-brainers on both sides of the aisle, yes. But repubs continue to outshine. The problem is with today's worship-stupidity orthodoxy in the GOP. Forget about the Tea Party.

Repub establishment House speaker Johnny Boehner actually said: "...carbon dioxide can't be bad for you because we breath it out" in the Global Warming fight.

That's not quite fair to Boehner, and it's not quite what he said.

That's not what this says: --
http://imincorrigible.wordpress.com/tag/daily-show/

I posted the complete quote from Politico. There is a video of the
interview of Boehner by George Stephanopoulus on ABC that is down the
page on the same site.

You've repeated a pull-quote by some moron who posts a blog called "I
Am Incorrigible."

Go look at my link again -- assuming you bothered to check it in the
first place:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politi...t_comical.html

Watch the video. It's only 22 seconds long. You'll see that what I
posted is exactly correct.

--
Ed Huntress