Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Gill Bill Gill is offline

Default Ionization Smoke Detector In Toddler's Room: How Safe ?

On 10/1/2014 2:04 PM, dpb wrote:
On 10/01/2014 1:22 PM, dpb wrote:

I agree, that's a possible solution. The comment was directed at why
they didn't put in a 10c diode so I would not have to do that.

See above...

rather than
being pared out on an individual component-level culling (altho that
certainly occurs as well as the price/specific component alternative
vendors/etc. evaluations that occur).

--

Kind of like the Muntz TV. Way back when Mad Man Muntz was a car
dealer in California. He branched into TV manufacturing by selling

Bill