Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Oh, Just friggin wonderful

On 10/1/2014 3:49 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...ry.html#page=1

Officials begin tracing contacts of Texas patient diagnosed with Ebola

A man who traveled from Liberia to visit family members in Texas tested
positive for Ebola on Tuesday, marking the outbreak's first diagnosis
outside of Africa, health officials said.

Yup, it was JUST a matter of time. I didn't expect it to happen QUITE
this soon, but I knew it had to happen sooner or later.
GEEZ, not my favorite news of the week, for sure!

Jon

12 years ago, I worked with a physicist, if I coughed, or sneezed
or someone made comment about an ache or pain, he would say,
"That's how Ebola starts" I wish I had his email, I'd send him one
saying, "No, that's how Ebola starts"
Mikek

---