Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recycle/dispose problems

On Wednesday, 1 October 2014 15:43:42 UTC+1, Gazz wrote:
"WhinYett" wrote in message

I am in the process of clearing out our "pig sty" (it was one many years

ago). It has been used by 3 hoarders including myself over several

decades. I have unearthed two items which nobody seems prepared to take

from me:-

i) CO2 cylinder. 5ft long job labelled distillers company! It is not

empty.

ii) a 25litre drum containing some variety of petroleum spirit. The area

was once used for painting/spraying and much car maintenance.

Ask the local pyromaniac if he wants to have a play?

Set fire to the petrol stuff, put it out with the CO2, repeat until it's all

gone.

Give it all to the local Eastern europeans they'll sell it as Vodka or something similar. ;-)