Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Drain field for washing machine only

On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:44:02 -0700, DJ
wrote:

STEP One: Become familiar with related codes in your area. Often a
person
can be fined HEAVILY for taking the actions suggested thus far[although
there are some splendid suggestions].
...snip excellent constreuction details just to keep AIOE happy ....

Our septic guy said we were allowed 600 gal per day. There's NO way we can
go through 600 gal per day!

BUT, he said be careful because the water from underwear laundry contains
ecoli.

However, you can solve that potential problem by 'prewashing' underwear in
a bleach solution.

People constantly prewash their dishes, but rarely prewash their clothing.