Posted to alt.home.repair

Default LED flashlight report for home repair

On 9/30/2014 6:17 PM, J Burns wrote:
On 9/30/14, 5:02 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 9/30/2014 4:47 PM, J Burns wrote:
I took the work light apart again. The battery is a plastic-wrapped
bundle of 3 double A's by Unitech, kind of like a cellphone battery. It
would be hard to get a different arrangement jammed into the space.

Sounds a lot like the one I did. I drilled a hole
in the case, and put the three cell holder external,
held on with electric tape.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

I'm tempted!

Worked, ok, here. I gave it back to the original
owner, with instructions to put in alkaline batts
when the light gets dim. I think they are about
thirty bucks at the store. The batt holder and
a couple cells might be worth the investment.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org