Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,rec.woodworking
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Building a treehouse in the redwood grove of a neighbor (pics included)

On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:32:29 -0700, Oren wrote:

It's an insult to call a Mexican a Spaniard!

Why did you say that? Having a Spanish nick name does not assess any
nationality at all.

I was suggesting to Danny, based on my experience, that Mexicans do
like to be called Spaniards. They take is personally. I can't speak
for every Mexican, just what I have observed. Call a Mexican a
"wetback" - they don't seem so bothered by it.

Leon,

Read that as "do not like to be called Spaniards"...