Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recycle/dispose problems

On 30/09/14 20:40, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:22:00 +0100, Tim Watts
wrote:

Having said all that, if it were me, I'd get a bottle spanner, wrap the
cylinder in a thick towel to hold it by lying on its side and just tweak
the valve open a tad, making sure the gas jet cannot hit you (it will
get cold fast).

I'd try to get it hissing gently then just leave it outside for as long
as it takes.

Once it's stops hissing, crack the valve open *slowly* just in case
there's some left but it's managed to freeze itself shut (unlikely but
Mr Murphy will always be hanging around on these occasions).

Mr Murphy would prefer a 70%/30% Nitrogen Co2 mix.

Sounds intriguing - what's that do?