Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recycle/dispose problems

On 30/09/14 14:55, WhinYett wrote:
On 30/09/2014 13:31, Dennis@home wrote:
On 30/09/2014 12:53, WhinYett wrote:
I am in the process of clearing out our "pig sty" (it was one many years
ago). It has been used by 3 hoarders including myself over several
decades. I have unearthed two items which nobody seems prepared to take
from me:-

i) CO2 cylinder. 5ft long job labelled distillers company! It is not
empty.

Empty it somewhere safely and cut it up.

ii) a 25litre drum containing some variety of petroleum spirit. The area
was once used for painting/spraying and much car maintenance.

any waste engine oil place near you?

Is there no label?

Lots!

AnalaR, Prod 10179 ER, UN 1271` Petroleum Spirit

Cannot find those specific items numbers near them are Petroleum Spirit
things.

UN1271 is essentially 'petrol'

tip it out and let it evaporate then scrap the empty container

Frank