Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy333 Randy333 is offline

Default OT Never get hit by a truck

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 16:50:52 -0500, Ignoramus27138

On 2014-09-26, Randy333 wrote:

The trucking co is self insured. PA is a no fault state, so my
company pays the medical bills. Spent all of last Monday on the phone
with insurance people. seems everyone wanted to talk to me.

This truck had brakes, heard squealing tires just before all hell
broke loose. He said he was doing about 50 mph and he thinks his
brakes did not slow him down much at all.

Getting about 1700 more than we owe on the car so we have a down
payment on the new car.

Wife was back in the hospital again, this time they confirmed several
broken ribs, she's in more pain then me. My arm is fine as long as I
keep it in the sling or straight down by my side.

Do not be nice and be sure to get a lot of extra $$$$$ to pay for
future health bills.

In PA coverage extends to 4 years from the accident.
Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

---