Posted to uk.d-i-y
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default Recycle/dispose problems

"WhinYett" wrote in message ...

On 30/09/2014 14:07, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:53:55 PM UTC+1, WhinYett wrote:

I am in the process of clearing out our "pig sty" (it was one many years
ago). It has been used by 3 hoarders including myself over several
decades. I have unearthed two items which nobody seems prepared to take
from me:-
i) CO2 cylinder. 5ft long job labelled distillers company! It is not
empty.
ii) a 25litre drum containing some variety of petroleum spirit. The area
was once used for painting/spraying and much car maintenance.
The local authority don't want to know. They suggested local scrappies
who are equally reluctant. Diageo are incommunicado.
Any suggestions gladly considered.
Frank

I could take the spirit if you're in this area - where are you?

The CO2 would be useful for anyone with a MIG welder, I'd take it if you
were near North Yorkshire.

Mike